Jobs and careers
The Burkhalter Group owes its success to the tireless dedication of its employees who perform their daily activities to the highest standards of quality and safety. As a sign of our appreciation,
- our employees enjoy a 40-hour working week.
- we are signatory to a collective employment contract.
- we offer a wealth of opportunities to our employees in our 40+ group companies.
- we support our employees in achieving their goals for professional and personal development.
- our employees benefit from technical knowledge sharing within the Burkhalter Group.
Do you want to work with us too?
We are always on the lookout
for skilled experts. Find your dream job at one of more than 40 companies and become part of the Burkhalter Group.
My electrical engineering apprenticeship
Begin your professional life with us,
discover just how many possible careers there are in the world of electrical engineering, and learn a trade that will open up countless doors.
Keep it up
We support the continuing education ambitions of our employees. After all, staying one step ahead in the world of technology gives us a big advantage.